Country and Coast offers renovations big or small, interior or exterior.

Believe it or not renovations to your existing property is not as daunting as it may seem. The first step is to consult an architect with what you want to do. Most architects will give you some no obligation advice on what is involved and the process you have to take.

Once plans have been drawn up they can be sent to builders for pricing estimates and quotes. Your architect or draughtsman will be able to give you a rough idea of the projects cost.

Lots of renovation work does not require building consent however it is best to do some research or consult with a builder.

MBIE have a guide for building work that doesn’t require consent at

We can help with:

  • Bathrooms
  • Kitchens
  • Alterations
  • Additions
  • Re-cladding
  • Interior work
  • Replacing window and doors
  • New insulation and wall linings

Unsure of whats required? Do you need an architect? Do you need consent? We can offer advice on the process and help you along the way

Country and Coast Construction - Wellington Builders
New kitchen renovation

Reach out to us if you have any queries about your next project and we would be happy to offer obligation free advice.

Areas serviced – Wellington, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt, Johnsonville, Tawa, Porirua and everywhere in between

Other services: