Black roof – Black Cladding – Black windows
Recently we built a unique blacked out 3 bedroom, two bathroom home in Petone, Lower Hutt.
Approx build cost – $400,000
The house certainly stands out amongst its neighbours. The stand alone double garage is positioned to make the most of the wedge shaped section.
The open plan living and kitchen separates the master bedroom and ensuite from the other two rooms and main bathroom. We installed a skylight into the main bathroom to bring in natural light.
A full height interior window lines up with and exterior window bringing light into the scullery.
The owners chose to increase the stud height to 2.7m high and install 2.4m high windows that go down to the polished concrete floor.
RIBRAFT CONCRETE FOUNDATION
- 40° PITCH ROOF EBONY CORRUGATED COLORSTEEL
- 2° MEMBRANE ROOF TO ENTRANCE
- MAIN HOUSE – JAMES HARDIE VERTICAL STRIA
- ENTRANCE – JAMES HARDIE LINEA WEATHERBOARD
- GARAGE – BLACK COLOURSTEEL
- MAIN HOUSE 2.70m
- ENTRANCE 2.25m
- BLACK ALUMINIUM FRAMES WITH DOUBLE GLAZING
- UPGRADED 2.4m HEAD HEIGHT
For more projects check out countryandcoast.nz/projects/